Do you feel right now like you have financial choices? For many people, the first thought is that they don’t. They feel like they have so many bills to pay, they are living paycheck to paycheck, and they can’t do what they want or spend their money the way they want to.
But financial freedom is really financial choice. 99% of the time you do have choices about your finances. It’s the thoughts you are thinking and repeating over and over that are making you feel like you are constrained, and like you don’t have financial choices.
In this episode, I’m inviting you to question what financial freedom means to you and showing you how to create that feeling of financial freedom in your own life. Learn why we all have the right and the power to think without hindrance or restraint, and how to start thinking in the way you want about your financial situation.
If you want a flash of fresh financial inspiration and actionable tips to rewrite and master your relationship with money every week in your inbox, sign up for my email list! When you sign up, you’ll receive my free Money Mindset workbook that has been known to get people making more, investing more, and having warm, fuzzy, money conversations with their partners. I’ll see you in your inbox!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- What it means to be financially free and have financial freedom.
- A common thought error when it comes to financial freedom.
- Why we have more financial choices available to us than we allow ourselves to believe.
- How to create financial freedom for yourself.
- Why your circumstances do not define you.
- Some homework to help you get an overview of your current financial situation.
Read the full transcript now