Welcome to the Mastering Money in Midlife podcast with Debbie Sassen!
Mastering Money in Midlife is the podcast for female entrepreneurs who want to overcome financial anxiety and build wealth without burning out or sacrificing their families. Debbie Sassen is a certified life and money coach with over 20 years of financial planning, investing, and wealth creation experience with Goldman Sachs, the Bank of Israel, and as an entrepreneur building a multi 6-figure business.
Each week Debbie shares the exact strategies and resources you need to change your relationship with money and move from scarcity to abundance. Learn how to get rid of the mental blocks that have you under-charging, under-selling, and under-investing. Remove subconscious feelings of insecurity, judgment, and rejection that surface when you set – and achieve – big money goals. Making more money and managing it better is possible, and this podcast will show you how.
To celebrate the launch of the show, I’m giving away 5 popular business and money books to 5 lucky listeners. Keep reading to find out how you can enter!
Listen to the first episodes:
- Ep #1: Reinventing Money – Money is something that we’re involved with all the time, even if you don’t have your own business, this is true. We receive money, pay money, save money, it’s just part of our life.
Discover something about money that you can use right now, and how this podcast will show you that there is more growth, discovery, potential, and mastery for you and your money.
- Ep #2: Money Lineage – It is important to understand what you believe on a cellular level around money, so in this episode, I’m showing you how to acknowledge the inheritance you received from your parents and grandparents around money. Discover how to assess your beliefs around money and why you have the power to change the money lineage in your family for future generations if you want to.
- Ep #3: Money-Making Beliefs – Sometimes, without realizing it, your beliefs around money keep you playing small and prevent you from growing in your business. I’m showing you how to stop self-sabotaging and how to use these 5 money-making thoughts to watch your money, business, and life change forever.
Here’s what you should do right now to sign up for your weekly dose of Mastering Money in Midlife (iPhone instructions):
Here’s what you should do right now to sign up for your weekly dose of Mastering Money in Midlife (PC instructions):
1. Follow/Subscribe on Apple Podcasts/iTunes
To follow on Apple Podcasts, visit the Mastering Money in Midlife podcast page and click on the “Listen on Apple Podcasts” button. (Note: If you’re on a PC or Android and don’t already have iTunes, you can download the iTunes app here!)
This will launch Apple Podcasts and bring up the podcast. Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button. (Note: ‘Subscribe’ and ‘Follow’ mean the same thing, Apple just hasn’t updated it to ‘Follow’ on some versions of iTunes yet)
(You can also listen to the podcast via Spotify, Stitcher Radio, or wherever you get your podcasts.)
2. Rate and Review the Podcast
Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews’. Then tap the stars to rate the podcast.
Once you’re done, click on ‘Write a Review’ and leave me your feedback. I want you to be honest, tell me what you think, and how I can make the podcast even more helpful. Be sure to title the review (you’ll want to remember the title to enter the contest) and make sure you hit “Submit”
3. Enter to Win!
Apple Podcasts doesn’t release contact information for reviewers so you’ll need to remember the title of your review and fill out this form for your official entry. I’ll be awarding 5 lucky listeners who follow, rate, and review the show in Apple Podcasts!
For Android users, you can also find the show on Stitcher and Spotify.